Membership

Membership

2017 1/2 Year Memberships Available *NOW*

 

Full-All-Inclusive Membership

Free Green Fees and Cart All Week, including Weekends and Holidays. WVGA Membership and USGA Handicap. 15% discount on regular-priced Pro Shop merchandise(some exclusions apply). Range Plan $2 per token. Reserve Tee Times up to 2 weeks in advance.

  • Individual - $1,320.00 (includes children 17 or younger)
  • Husband and Wife - $1,775.00 (includes children 17 or younger)
  • Walking is Free, weekdays anytime, weekends after 1:00pm.
  • Unlimited Range Plan Upgrade, an additional $100.00, receive free range balls all year.

 

Full Membership

Free Green Fees (Cart Not Included) All Week, including Weekends and Holidays. WVGA Membership and USGA Handicap. 15% discount on regular-priced Pro Shop merchandise(some exclusions apply). Range Plan $2 per token. Reserve Tee Times up to 2 weeks in advance.

  • Individual - $785.00 (includes children 17 or younger)
  • Husband and Wife - $1,016.00 (includes children 17 or younger)
  • $20.00 18-hole and $12.00 9-hole Cart fee per round. Cart fees are paid daily and have unlimited use during the day.
  • Walking is Free, weekdays anytime, weekends after 1:00pm.
  • Unlimited Range Plan Upgrade, an additional $100.00, receive free range balls all year.

 

Senior Weekday Only Membership (Seniors 55 yrs+)

Free Green Fees and Cart Monday thru Friday Only (excludes holidays). WVGA Membership and USGA Handicap. 15% discount on regular-priced Pro Shop merchandise(some exclusions apply). Range Plan $2 per token. Reserve Tee Times up to 2 weeks in advance.

  • Individual - $719.00
  • Husband and Wife - $950.00
  • Walking is Free, weekdays anytime.
  • Unlimited Range Plan Upgrade, an additional $100.00, receive free range balls all year.

 

Weekday Only Membership

Free Green Fees and Cart Monday thru Friday Only (excludes holidays). WVGA Membership and USGA Handicap. 15% discount on regular-priced Pro Shop merchandise(some exclusions apply). Range Plan $2 per token. Reserve Tee Times up to 2 weeks in advance.

  • Individual - $785.00 (includes children 17 or younger)
  • Husband and Wife - $1,016.00 (includes children 17 or younger)
  • Walking is Free, weekdays anytime.
  • Unlimited Range Plan Upgrade, an additional $100.00, receive free range balls all year.

 

Cannonball Membership

  • An Annual Cannonball Membership Fee is $176.00
  • Receive One Free Round of Golf, including Cart & Range Balls (a $58.00 value!)
  • $41.00 USGA Handicap Service (optional)
  • $100.00 Range Plan = $2 per token (optional)
    • additional $100.00 Unlimited Range Plan Upgrade, receive free range balls all year
  • Eligible for Special Member Only Events (USGA Handicap service required)
  • Cannonball Members receive up to 20% Off of Regular Green Fees.
  • Preferred Twilight Rate for Cannonball starts at 1:00pm, one hour earlier than general public
  • 15% discount on regular-priced Pro Shop merchandise(some exclusions apply)
  • Special Monthly Offers

 

Locust Hill Members

Locust Hill Golf Course Members agree to follow all policies and procedures set forth by Owner/Management, at all times. Preferred rates are not available with other special offers. Members may reserve tee times up to 14 days in advance. Tee times may be limited due to tournaments and/or other special events. Memberships are non-refundable & non-transferable and expire December 31st in the year of purchase, unless otherwise noted. Merchandise discount applies only to regular price items. Locust Hill Golf Course reserves the right to modify these programs at anytime.


60/40 Payment Plan (offered in January only)

We offer a 60/40 payment plan for Full-All-Inclusive, Full, Weekday, and Senior Weekday Memberships (Cannonball Memberships must be paid in full). You may pay 60% of the annual dues between January 1st and January 31st then the remaining 40% plus a 4% convenience fee by April 30th.


1 - All fees are subject to 6% WV Sales Tax and may change at anytime without notice. 
2 - Twilight rates (in-season only) start at 2:00pm (1:00pm for Cannonball Members). 
3 - Off-season is from November 7th, 2016 - March 12th, 2017. 
4 - Must be 16 years old with a valid driver's license to drive a golf cart. 
5 - Some Restrictions Apply on Pro Shop discounts.